Rules of the Waters
1. Barbless hooks only (maximum size 12)
2. No floating feed or hook baits
3. All feeders/method feeders and leads must be free running
4. No elasticated method feeders
5. No keepnets
6. No braid
7. Boilies may be used as hook bait (no free offerings)
8. No rods to be left unattended
9. No artificial baits
10. Day tickets are from 7am till dusk
11. Fish must be handled with the greatest of care and returned to the water as quickly as possible
12. ALL LITTER INCLUDING CIGARETTE BUTTS MUST BE TAKEN AWAY WITH YOU.
13. Rigs/hooks and bait may be inspected at any-time
14. No night fishing without prior arrangement
15. Any angler caught breaking the above rules will be asked to leave site and banned for a period of time or life by the manager (refunds will not be given)
16. Please respect other anglers and your surroundings
1. To ensure all open match anglers have an equal opportunity to fish a desired peg all matches are rovers.
2. One hook only at any one time during a match.
3. No fishing more than halfway between nearest angler.
4. 60lb max per net.
6. Any match angler hooking a fish on or before the all out have 15 mins to land the fish.
7. No floating poles.
8. No pre baiting.
9. Fish must be landed within 1 meter of either side of your peg.
10. No rolling fish down keep nets.
11. Fishery rules also apply.
ALL PERSONS ENTERING THE FISHERY DO SO AT THERE OWN RISK.THE OWNER AND MANAGEMENT WILL NOT ACCEPT RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY TO PERSONS, PROPERTY OR VEHICLES, HOWEVER CAUSED WHILST USING THE FISHERY.